CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New psoriasis drug - wonder if it would help EC

Cottonmouth Views: 794
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,321,544

Re: New psoriasis drug - wonder if it would help EC

I've been trying Uriage Bariederm lŤvres (lips) it works really well in keeping my lips smooth with no build up. This is much better than Bepanthen trust me. Its barely noticeable on your lips unlike other ointments like Bepanthen or Aquaphor. The effects last a long time so no need to reapply every hour which means you go on with your day for a pretty long time without worrying about your lips. The best part is your lips will look & feel KISSABLE. At least for me that is, I think?
Now before you get too excited, I'm NOT saying this is a cure but if you're looking for the best way to MANAGE this condition, this is it imo. I know most here are looking for a universal cure but if there isn't one yet, there isnt one. Why waste your time waiting for something that doesn't exist?
I'm NOT advertising this product. If you're not satisfied with this then you can say f*** Bariederm, I don't care.
My lips feel really great but the only problem is my lips are always swollen & it's really f***ing annoying. If only my lips could be their normal size again...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)