CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New psoriasis drug - wonder if it would help EC

Cottonmouth Views: 901
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,321,559

Re: New psoriasis drug - wonder if it would help EC

I've just been less obsessed about this & started to accept this condition. Things are a little better now. My Depression is for the most part gone, I'm going out more even though I'm still at home most of the time. I'm slowly but surely moving on with my life even if it's at a snail's pace haha.
Anyway, I don't live in the states, so I got it from the local pharmacy where Im from. I've been trying this since Friday & so far the results have been positive. No, I don't get buildup with this cream. (note there's actually different types of Bariederm products. This one is the "LŤvres" or lips in French. There's one called "Reconstructive barrier cream" it's a cream that repairs the epidermis. I've tried this one a few years ago & even though I still got buildup, when I removed the crust, my lips were light pink & soft to touch. Looked almost perfect. I guess I gave up too early on that one. I just couldn't find that specific cream in the shops, so I got LŤvres instead.) There's no skin I need to remove. With Bepanthen I get slight buildup, with this Bariederm LŤvres I get NO buildup. Only when the lips dry out that's when they start to act up. Like I said It's also clear & doesn't leave your lips white like bepanthen does. This is really the best lip balm I've tried. I can easily manage a normal life as long as I've got this balm on. (The only problem being the inflammation which is pissing me off. But can I do?) That's just my experience with it, I can't say if it will have the same positive effect on you but good luck to you man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)