CureZone   Log On   Join
Mattk3 flukes roundworm and tapeworm

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Cnovitska83 Views: 817
Published: 5 years ago

Mattk3 flukes roundworm and tapeworm

Sorry to shorthand this but it's easier to get my point across this way..

Problem: sibo/siyo and an infection of flukes, ascarias, and Tapeworm all unearthed by a Colon Cleanse kit I had done awhile ago. Tried the pin x followed by saline enema but nothing has come out

Current treatment: candida diet(I eat chicken, nuts, avocados and lots of green veggies) turkey tail, beta glucan, Metagenics multi, magnesium citrate, reishi extract, s. Boullardi, bromelain,
Lufenuron(day 4) diflucan 200 (just started today) and just started bladder wrack today.

Symptoms: extreme lethargy, feeling of malnourishment, numb or prickly feeling in hands and feet, diarrhea and constipation with green stools that look very sandy or dusty. I haven't had a solid bm in a couple weeks. Bad brain fog and no attention span. I go to the gym to sweat things out but I'm just left tired all day..I am tired after every meal I eat despite having no sugars. I never used to be like this.

I'm currently waiting for some die off from the lufe and diflucan...I keep getting worse and feel so malnourished! Which protocol do I go on Matt? I've read nearly all of them and not quite sure which is the correct protocol to follow. Also any tips or something I should implement that I'm not thus far? I'm trying to treat the candida sibo before the parasites as per your recommendation!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)