CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 12 - killer headache & feeling awful: suggestions for relief?

Miss Mew Views: 775
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,196

Re: Day 12 - killer headache & feeling awful: suggestions for relief?

Thanks all. I figure it's deep cleansing. I feel better already - 1:30pm my time. I like the yoga suggestion - I will return to that. I haven't practised in several months and I feel the longing for it. I have been living amidst a renovation and there has been no time/space to relax or stretch out.
I think I'll skip the enema. I've read a lot about it and even tried a few during past cleanses but I think my opinion lands more in the court of the nay sayers. I never quite felt right afterward. I will increase my water intake. I had a cup of mint tea this morning and a long hot shower - that seemed to help. Interesting note: I probably drank more lemonade yesterday than I have any other day of the cleanse so far. Anyway, as Pepe says: I am thankful for the symptoms as they are telling me I am cleaning house. Tally ho! Peace out all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)