CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: awful die off symptoms

monroe444 Views: 1,587
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,321,573

Re: awful die off symptoms

Hi Lonzo,

I just saw your post now. A couple of years ago, I think I took the castor oil caps about two times over two days maybe 6 capsules each time? I remember after the first dose, that afternoon, I felt something fluttering in my abdomen. I didn't look for anything so I didn't find anything, but the next day I was told I had no parasites by someone who I think may be a psychic.

I realize that's not a very good explanation, but I figured I must have killed something.

This time, I started the Paragone and I think I took frozen castor oil the next morning (just looked at my notes but I didn't write it down), and I felt the same kind of fluttering in my abdomen.

Later stuff came out. I don't know if you want to read what it was, but I saw a white wormish type thing, and then later something I think was a segment of tapeworm (looked exactly like the drawings online, only larger), and also what I'm pretty sure was a scolex, but I think it just had two horn like things, it was difficult to tell because it wasn't clean.

Since then I've been looking a bit but it's not something I enjoy and I'm not taking pictures. I've been seeing smaller things like liver flukes. I've been pretty vigilant. I'm still eating at least a cup of coconut every day and this seems to be pushing stuff through. I bought Renew Life bowel cleanse to help push things through as well.

I've been taking DE every day, I'm now up to twice a day, but still under 1 tsp each dose. My dog is getting DE too and now I'm cooking her meat.

I'm doing ACV enemas and coffee enemas followed by water every day. Lots of weird stuff is coming out but nothing as dramatic as that second day.

How did you tell your bf what you're doing? I'm scared to tell mine because he'll think I'm crazy, but he should be killing parasites too.

Oh, and I think they've moved out of the digestive tract. I think one is in my foot. I'm terrified about other places. I don't even want to think about that.

I'm probably going to buy an ozonator to make ozonated olive oil. Then I will have to sell some to recoup the cost of the machine. If anyone lives in BC and wants to buy some, let me know (apparently it has to be kept cold so I wouldn't be able to ship it too far). I will use organic olive oil.

I haven't decided about a zapper because some people say it just makes them move elsewhere.

This morning I took 4000mg of CoQ10 but I did it wrong - I should have taken it with fat and I only read that later. It was hard to take, I opened 40 capsules, put it into juice, but it took multiple glasses and still tasted horrible.

I am going to follow Dr. Clark's mop up program as soon as I can make ozonated olive oil. I have 4 days left of the Paragone, then I take a 5 day break, then start it again.

I'm trying to collect all of the info and links on the other page so I can find it again.

How's your cleanse going?

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)