CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone juice?

jack2245 Views: 469
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,864,837

Re: Does anyone juice?

Great idea! I am a HUGE supporter of juice fasts and am currently doing one right now. First off, let me tell you, people are gonna tell you a bunch of different things about juice fasts that are not true. For example, the Jewish girl above and others will tell you that your muscles will start to deteriorate because of lack of protein. Not true. There is enough protein in vegetables that your body will get by just fine. They will also tell you that fasting is bad for your body because you're not getting the nutrients you need. Also not true. What better way to get nutrients than to drink them straight from the source. Many of the people who say bad things about fasting know nothing about it and have never researched it. I get so irritated when I read people on here talking about something they know nothing about. I try and fast for approx 30 days. That's drinking around 40-50 ozs of juice a day and 8-10 glasses of water a day. Your body can go up to 70 days on a fast, but that's pushing it. I work out while I'm on my fasts and have more energy than when I'm not fasting. I do lose weight from my fast, but that's not why I do it. People will also tell you to not be lazy and just eat healthy, but these are probably the same people that are trying to lose weight by eating 100 calorie packs of processed chips and cookies or drinking slim fast. These and thousands of other "diet" products are so full of toxins because of how processed they are. The same toxins that fasting purges from your body. So, don't listen to people who don't know what they are talking about. Juice fasting is very healthy and very good for you with no ill side effects. I know they are more expensive, but if you can afford organic fruits and juices, that is the way to go. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email. Happy fasting :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)