CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scattering omfg

monroe444 Views: 2,190
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,323,440

Re: scattering omfg

Hi Sunflower,

Because of scattering, I've started taking things I hope will be more systemic, like Clark's high dose coq10 mop up, I'm taking the 4000mg every 5 days with 400-600mg 2 times per day every day in between. I upped the doses on my own because of the crawling feeling in my arms and feet. Also the L-cysteine (I have NAC, hope that's okay). And I've ordered an ozonator for olive oil.

I also started Zymactive systemic/proteolytic enzymes on an empty stomach, a few times a day. It's supposed to dissolve them, at least if they're dead.

I think these things are making a difference. I don't feel them moving now. I was scared.

I'm also trying to calm myself because I believe anxiety contributes to higher acidity and we want to be alkaline, at least as far as I can understand, to be more inhospitable hosts. In that vein, I'm alternating with chlorella, spirulina and liquid chlorophyll to alkalize myself (just because those are what I have on hand).

You're not alone,

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)