CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help: experienced cleansers...am looking for health info & the stright goods

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
TheHaHa Views: 802
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,439

Re: Help: experienced cleansers...am looking for health info & the stright goods

Dear Miss Mew-I too was skeptical enough to research quite a bit on the Master-Cleanse before I started. I first heard about it last year when I found this website while researching solutions for my gall bladder. I was about ready to go under the knife and have it removed and lo and behold, there was a cheap, natural cure.

Before starting this cleanse I bought the book and went online to seek out critical information about it. Guess what? I couldn't find any. And that's Googling the following: Master Cleanse problems, Master-Cleanse complaints, lemonade cleanse critics/problems/complaints,etc..., Lemonade Diet dangers and several other combinations. I couldn't find anything. I've done this before with other 'fads' like Blood Type Diet ing (found more negative than positive),Hollywood juice diet,Atkins, herbal remedies and always found at least some negative information.
I literally couldn't find anything other than people on message boards who hadn't read the book, tried what they thought was the MC, and quit after a day or two cause it was too hard. But, I'm already on the Master-Cleanse and want it to work, so as always, consider the source. I think results speak louder than naysayers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.656 sec, (1)