CureZone   Log On   Join
Not a poison. Parasites are the poison.
  Views: 881
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,324,094

Not a poison. Parasites are the poison.

Also that's silver nitrates , according to the Colloidal Silver groups on FB, which accumulate in the skin. The skin helps generate nitrous oxide, which allows the smooth dilation of blood vessels, but Colloidal Silver generated on tap water can create silver nitrates from nitrates in the water.

Distilled is good, tap water not so smart.

The only other report I've seen of bad side-effects from using Colloidal Silver was from a study of large doses on sheep, there were lesions in the smooth-muscle tissue of the liver, kidneys, heart, etc.

When CS encounters cysts in tissues, the cysts (for example, toxoplasmosis cysts, encysted worms and parasites of that sort) are naturally going to burst, and if that's in extremely high doses of CS, the body's not going to have enough resources to move the trash out at a proper speed.

CoQ10 may be of benefit when chasing down cystic parasites with colloidal silver, as it's known to rejuvinate smooth muscle tissues like the liver and heart.

Also it helps to not be a sheep(!)

Type 1 diabetic here, have been able to tolerate 10ppm colloidal silver 2 tablespoons/day, without hikes in blood sugar.

Had a cumulative effect after 2 weeks, of dieoff symptoms, so in chronic illness, it may be wise to pulse the dosing (aka, a week on, a week off.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

2.906 sec, (1)