CureZone   Log On   Join
Successful fifth liver flush started...and updated

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
monroe444 Views: 429
Published: 4 years ago

Successful fifth liver flush started...and updated

Since I had the best results the first time I liver flushed, I am trying to replicate what I did that time (with the exception that I started my first flush at 7 am).

I tried to fast yesterday and almost did with just fruit but I got so hungry I had a bit of oatmeal. I don't think I fasted before my first flush though and it was still super successful.

When I checked the moon phase link that Marturo posted for me, yesterday would have been the perfect day for a fast and today being a new moon, I think should be good for a LF.

https://stardate.org/nightsky

I got up at 5 this morning and prepared coffee for the enemas and the juice for the juice/oil drink at 7 am.

I took the first dose of magnesium citrate (750mg) at 5 am.

I started warm water enemas around 6 am followed by CEs. This is how I did it during my first flush. I've been reading about Jubb's protocol which says to get the Coffee-Enema ready, then take the juice/oil mixture, then lie down and start the CE. I'm kinda sorta doing it that way but I did one Coffee-Enema prior to taking the juice/oil. Jubb's protocol also starts a bit later in the morning.

I also added a pinch of cayenne to the juice/oil drink.

I kind of feel like I may get stones this time because I've backed off the chanca piedra and Stone Breaker (Herb Pharm) and the other day my left scapula was stiff and sore, which I've read can indicate stones. I also decided to start another round of Renew Life Liver Detox because I think that helped when my neck and shoulder were so stiff and sore, and it may have helped with the success of my first flush.

I will update...

12 noon:

(5 hours after taking oil/citrus juice) I finally saw green stones! I haven't seen actual green stones since my first LF. I did see mushed ones on my third flush, I am pretty sure that's what they were because they were the same colour green and I had been taking a lot of chanca piedra and Herb Pharm's Stone Breaker.

So far, there have been fewer than 20 and they are quite small, smaller than peas and smaller than my first flush, but still green stones.

It is validation for the effort I'm putting into Liver Flushing and fasting the days before because I am pretty sure I must have Gallstones and that there are more than just the newer bright green ones so it encourages me to keep going with the flushes.

Another conclusion I am perhaps erroneously drawing is that early morning flushes appear to be the most productive for me, rather than afternoon or evening.

3 pm:

More stones, slightly bigger this time, and for the first time, a few dark green ones. I'm guessing that the darker ones are older - please comment if you agree or disagree.

I am calling success on this one! Not as many as the first flush, but I'm very pleased and I'm still seeing stones.

Thank you for everyone's advice out there! I would have been too scared to start this without you all and I feel really great right now.

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)