If you have a nickel allergy it may cause contact cheilitis but this would appear differently to the normal cheilitis on this forum, which is not contact cheilitis it is trauma induced (lip biting cheilitis). There are those suggesting that eliminating foods containing nickel (almost everything) will help, this is absurd. This is not contact chelitis.
If the body was to once have had toxic levels of nickel exposure it would have detoxified the nickel through the liver and bowels. This is how the body treats toxic levels of macro/micro nutrients.
The more likely cause is your overuse of Antibiotics , and there are plenty of studies that have linked this to all the different types of cheilitis.
My advice would be to start practicing the leave alone method and see how your lips feel/respond to it.