CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites, liver, enema

monroe444 Views: 758
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,325,779

Re: Parasites, liver, enema

What is in your Black-Walnut complex? From what I have read it has to have Wormwood and cloves to get the eggs. I took Paragone (Renew Life) plus a bunch of other things like frozen castor oil and cod liver oil caps, I bought extra Black-Walnut , Wormwood and cloves, I'm doing Clark's mop up but did it for a couple of weeks without the ozonated olive oil and now that I have an ozonator, I'm still not sure I want to consume that much ozonated olive oil, plus I feel like the l-cysteine and COQ10 really helped.

I've also been drinking copious amounts of Dr. Axe's ACV tonic before meals, sometimes with chopped up garlic, talk about revolting, and I'm getting tired of the tonic, to be honest. It's disgusting.

Oh and chanca piedra in several forms. That might help. I've backed off a bit on that, partly because I want to be able to tell when I'm getting stones out.

And apples. Lots and lots of apples.

I think as long as things are moving for you you are safe to liver flush. You might want to have something to absorb toxins like activated charcoal in case you feel sick.

Good luck with your flush!

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)