CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozonated Water Kills Parasites and Eggs

CoconutLover Views: 2,574
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,326,248

Re: Ozonated Water Kills Parasites and Eggs

This is great info, thank you.

I discovered I have threadworms 3 weeks ago, and my colonic hydrotherapist is adamant that from my symptoms that I also have roundworms. I pass all sorts of vile things that could be eggs or Tapeworm segments into the toilet after a colonic.

I started just on Paragone 3 weeks ago and my stools are still chock full of white rice'y looking things, as well as sporadic red things, and more recently black bits. I have clove oil that I take in my tea, and dilute in a carrier oil and clean my backside with whenever I can.

My toolkit for dealing with this I think is still not up to the job, so I'm not examining each and every BM to see what's there. This forum is proving invaluable in increasing my arsenal of attacks on this problem, although the tales of how tough this battle can be terrify me - I am already suffering mentally with paranoia - I am washing my hands so often that my skin is suffering, I don't want shoes in my house, or anything really that might bring more problems, and I shy away from any physical contact from anyone other than my boyfriend. The mental stress aspect is going to take it's toll pretty heavily I think - does anyone have any tips on how to deal with that?

I am waiting on delivery of diatomaceous earth, cod liver oil (to freeze and take as you describe), bromelain (I wondered if this should be frozen too to get it through the stomach - do you have an opinion?) and activated hydrogen tablets, and an alkaline mineral stick for my drinking water.

Would an ozonator do a different job from the activated hydrogen and Alkaline Water stick??

It's so difficult to know what to do for the best.

Thanking everyone in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)