CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme flatulence triggered by anxiety.Help!!

Views: 19,504
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,899

Re: Extreme flatulence triggered by anxiety.Help!!

I have the same problem as you bro i have it since 2011 i was 15 now im 20 its ruined my social life my school life i left centre cause of this everyone laughs on me specially girls i tried everything i change my diet start doing yoga i finished all pakistan doctors i went to most expensive doctors but they all fail to find out whats wrong with and then i went to psychologist he was the head of all psychologist his fees was 7000 pakistani rs he gives me some tests and all tests were clear and he said that its just ur brain there cant be such problems and he didnt even beleved me now i was finished i think it can't be cure i use flatulence deodorizer disposable underpads its very expensive it has 10pads and each of it work only once and in extremely tight underwear it wont work when u sit there is flat d chairpad which can be placed on chair and sit on it u have to have both if we want live life normal people im embarrassed all the time whenever i go somewhere if there are girls they laugh all the time on me and i get extremelly embarassed and i wish i wasn't born i will never get a date im farting machine and im the biggest coward in the universe i have fear of failier cause i can't go to univercity if i go the class smell extremely bad no one can sit there and techer can't teach and evdryone laughs on me i hate myself

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)