CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozonated Water Kills Parasites and Eggs

monroe444 Views: 2,548
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,326,367

Re: Ozonated Water Kills Parasites and Eggs

Morning!

It sounds like you are heaping a lot of guilt on yourself, but you could have picked them up anywhere. Depending on our physical health, some of us must be more hospitable hosts for parasites, which could be why you're having more of a problem than your bf.

I initially felt badly, but my bf lived in Mexico and ate local food, so he could have given them to me. However, I have visited there too as well as other tropical places and could have picked them up anywhere. I've also fed my dogs raw meat for years and could have gotten them from the dogs.

My bf thinks my Liver Flushing is crazy and I think if he knew about the parasite cleansing, he'd think I've gone off the deep end. There are other extenuating reasons I haven't told him, but mainly because I just don't think it would go over well.

And yes, I have become obsessed with it too because I want them gone! I'm sure I don't have to tell you what kind of hell that was as you're going through it right now, and my heart really does go out to you and anyone else going through this. I honestly think they're gone, but I realize if I stop too soon, I might not have gotten everything. I'm wondering at this point when to stop, which will likely happen when I finish this second box of Paragone, but I will continue with the pineapple and coconut on a regular basis because I think they are longstanding good ideas. I will probably also try to take DE long term, with breaks.

You didn't mention COQ10 and L-cysteine, which are part of the mop up program. It is my feeling these work more systemically than the herbs in Paragone. I believe these were what stopped the crawling feeling. I try to take niacin with them as well. I am just at the end of the first mop up.

So far I'm glad I bought the ozonator but I wrote to the company and received this reply which I will likely post on its own because I believe it is important:

Ozone is not safe to breathe. Use it in a well-ventilated place. If you are using it for a bath, make sure you have a window or two open, or use a fan/vent.

People ingest ozonated water and ozonated oil, but not for continued use.

You can simply place the hose end into the water without the diffuser.

If you need to rant, I completely understand. Part of this process is a psychological and emotional healing as well.

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)