I am in no way qualified to diagnose anything about you, but maybe answering a few questions can help other people try to diagnose and/or make some recommendations!
Maybe start by listing your age, height, weight, blood pressure, any diagnosed/recurring medical problems (besides what you have listed here) and answer the following:
1. Have you ever done a FULL bowel cleanse, something that cleans out your entire GI system (ie P&B shakes, Oxypowder or something designed to eliminate mucoid plaque). If so, for how long and what were the results?
2. What is your diet(organic/processed etc), is it strict, how long have you been following it, does it change regularly?
3. What homeopathic remedies have you attempted besides diet, ie massive dose cayenne, ginger, acv, oregano oil, olive leaf extract, any essential oil, h202, any and all supplements etc etc etc? How long did you follow them and what was result?
4. Do you take probiotics, fermented foods like kefir or sauerkraut, or prebiotics? Ever had a fecal transplant?
5. Candida can be a systemic infection just like parasites, have you ever been tested for candida or had signs of it show up in stool?
6. How active are you? Do you run, lift weights, etc?
7. Have you sought the treatment of a ND or someone who practices holistic medicine? I saw someone posted in another thread you started and recommended a Dr. Simon Yu, his website is http://www.preventionandhealing.com.
This may give people a better shot at answering you with a little more certainty.
Although r1deforever should have said what he did in a much different fashion, sticking with a plan and adhering to it can drastically change the outcome! I am not saying that you haven't strictly followed your plan/plans, but if you don't sometimes, it could be a problem in your healing.
I am learning all the time through my own setbacks in life what caused/contributed to them. It is my lifestyle and poor choices that are the evidence most of the time, as I have found, although I always intend to 'never do this or that again'!
However, from the point that you and I are both humans doing the best we can, I will send you all the positive energy I can and wish for your total and complete recovery!
Please don't get discouraged and I wish you all the best in your healing journey!!!