CureZone   Log On   Join
Zinc Sulfate

mattk3 Views: 1,333
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,327,040

Zinc Sulfate

It has to be Zinc Sulfate. Other forms of zinc at those levels could kill you.

I used a WHO standardized zinc sulfate hydrate? sp. by Rising Pharma out of TN.

No one has had a problem with Zinc Sulfate early in the process. I have/had Ascaris, Strongyloides, Flukes, etc. I was totally infested.

I scanned all substances at all doses. I found one study that said 600mg for 30 days had 95% of the people complete the study. Most felt better for this or that. I went to over 9mg/kg for 2 days, hundreds of worms exploded in my body cavity. It was my first kill. I mopped up births for days with anti-parasitics. While interesting, and other have reported the same, it seams to be like only 10-20% of infected persons experience this mass explosion of worms.

Zinc forces white blood cell production.

Zinc is a known treatment for Leishmaniasis.

Caution>>>There is a CDC report of a study that says >>>zinc supplementation prevents the elimination of Ascaris in School children.

Zinc supplementation beyond 30mg of chelate should be pulsed especially if you have Ascaris.

I now suggest if you have a fluke infection, supplement away, during the fluke kill, then stop supplementing Zinc.

There is a Swiss report that says worms use zinc enzyme messages to fool our immune system. This report says Arginine, natural piperazine (Putrescine), manganese ions, and ornithine can be used to defeat immune system manipulation by parasites.

wiki- bismuth and most of its compounds are less toxic compared to other heavy metals (lead, antimony, etc.) and that it is not bioaccumulative. They have low solubilities in the blood, are easily removed with urine, and showed no carcinogenic, mutagenic or teratogenic effects in long-term tests on animals (up to 2 years).[84] Its biological half-life for whole-body retention is 5 days but it can remain in the kidney for years in patients treated with bismuth compounds.[85]

Bismuth poisoning exists and mostly affects the kidney, liver, and bladder. Skin and respiratory irritation can also follow exposure to respective organs. As with lead, overexposure to bismuth can result in the formation of a black deposit on the gingiva, known as a bismuth line.[86][87][88]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.105 sec, (2)