CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I have won the battle against invisible Mites and white fibres

notavinit Views: 988
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,327,392

Re: How I have won the battle against invisible Mites and white fibres

There are a few other key items I wish to relate :

Scalp:

It was clear to me that my sclap was some type of putrid breeding ground. I had this moving bump, scurrying noise and painful snaps and pops when I moved my neck:

Whatever is in the scalp needs direct removal. Thankfully a short hair cut is not unknown of for me to have. I had these bastard white fibres growing out from my scalp! I had no sores or large lesions on my body . I tried various shampoos and chemicals. My ex wife got rid of this in a very short period . I recalled that she habitually dyed her long hair . I surmised that the ammonia content in the dye killed everything in her scalp. I dyed my hair too with immediate result, but it was clear that there was an immense regenerative load on my scalp.

One thing Appears to have cleared my scalp in a single day. This is quite hardcore, but I incorporated a small amount of industrial lime into my shower gel and applied it for 60 seconds before washing it out . My previously bald patch is now growing back with gusto . Be warned. I have no cuts or lesions and I am not fare skinned. My skin is supple, young ,looking , largely hairless, but very strong . I donít burn easily.

You can get the same results over a longer period with a strong mixture of Tea Tree oil into your regular shampoo.

Neck:

At one stage, I developed this filmy , rash, scaly part on my neck. Actually happened twice. I told a doctor, he called me insane and refused to even look at my neck for a visual . Any way . female wax strips to my neck area and went hard at it numerous times. I stripped off visible collonies of some type of mite / lice or whatever . It was completely disgusting and actually the point which my ex wife did not doubt a single word I said about this.

I generally recommend you wax your entire body . Many of the hairs on your body are Morg hairs. I'm a black guy, but suddenly developed blonde hairs on my arms. My arms were largely hairless before. These didnít quite look like the white fibres, but I knew; it was as if my body was telling me that they were not mine . They looked like hair from a ginger cat.

Strange Dichotomy:

What has been strange throughout is that ever since my first humaworm cleanse. I begun to look 10/ 20 years younger . My body became ripped with lean muscle. I developed a Hollywood six pack with little effort . I became extremely atheletic and my lung capacity increased three fold. This coincided with the weirdness: infested clothes, itchiness, glitter and fibres shedding. It was difficult to convey to others that I am actually quite sick and struggling when I looked better than ever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.733 sec, (2)