CureZone   Log On   Join
lyme, nematodes, fenben dosage

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
summer203 Views: 1,053
Published: 5 years ago

lyme, nematodes, fenben dosage

Hello, I am new here, but have been suffering with some sort of parasite which I believe maybe filarial or strongyloids of some sort. I like many of you struggled with what it was/is. Also the many, many doctors and embarrassment with no help. However after a year of suffering my family doctor did prescribe ivermectin and metronidazole. It helped immensely but did not cure. He said he could not help anymore everything should be dead. I had to treat myself or die.Symptoms are crawling biting, twitches, buzzing, tingles scalp, hairloss, onset of dancruff, folliculitis, eyes, you name it, salivary glands etc. I've went from thinking scabies to demoldicosis or some sort of microscopic worm. I finally looked into Morgellons and learned it is connected to lyme. I sent for a referral to ILADS and they responded right away. I was so happy to hear that the doctors were familiar with skin parasites. I borrowed the money and went. Well even with my rashes he frowned on Morgellons. But sure I had lyme.

I could afford limitied testing but tested positive for lyme Western Blot via Igenex. Also tested positive from local lab for rickettsia, ebv,and a host of other viruses that go along with it. He prescribed doxycycline and only one dose of ivermectin. Had the strongyloids test it came back negative.

I want to try the fenben but am unsure of dosage with the liquid for my weight of 125-130 lbs. I am also wondering if anyone was able to work while on this protocol.

I have been on doxycycloine for over a month and iver for about six months. So I think it is time to add the fen ben or something else. Any suggestions would be so much appreciated. God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

8.484 sec, (1)