CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lyme, nematodes, fenben dosage

summer203 Views: 912
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,328,050

Re: lyme, nematodes, fenben dosage

Omg, thank you so much for replying. I kept checking back here and was not getting any response, so I edited my post 3xs worried I rambled too much.

I have been sick with it for 3 years possibly more but the itching crawling stuff started a little over 3 years. This is a very aggressive parasite. I finally got so sick I knew I had to do something started treating myself with the iver. for the past seven months. And doxycycline for the past month.

I have been trying to learn what to do as supplements to take but it is so overwhelming there is so much info out there, that I just seem to get lost.

I bought one tube of panacur and one of safeguard, and I know those are self explanatory you just go by your weight. I have not tried it yet. But if I am going to do this I learned I will need more than that and money wise I figure the liquid will be the cheapest route. I just don't understand the math.

Did you have the same symptoms?

Thanks again for replying to me.:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)