CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lyme, nematodes, fenben dosage

summer203 Views: 890
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,328,089

Re: lyme, nematodes, fenben dosage

Thank you so much Sharkman! I so much appreciate you sharing your experiences. I am so happy you are doing so well. And all my best to your mom!! I vote best mom ever!!!

I have taken the ivomec 1% but only 1.5 ml and just put in a cup of water. That was months ago though, I switched to the paste being it is cheaper and just use the gel caps like most others.

Wow 6ml seems like a lot. Can it be split morning and night dose? Did you mix it with something to take? I suppose I could just use the gel caps?

I was wanting to start it on a weekend incase of any side effects ao I can be prepared. I don't want to be at work and suddenly have something happen. Just want to prepare myself. I have no idea what to expect.
With the ivermectin I don't have any side effects except for blurred vision that's when I took a higher dose.

August 6th falls on a Saturday and is a New Moon, so starting it on Friday the 5th might be a real good idea? That would cover both the new and full moon.

I am again so grateful for your help and others. and I am so sorry we all are suffering with this absolute nightmare.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)