I would not take moxi on a full dose for the first time, especially if you are just starting treatment. It is suggested by others to start only 1/5th of your weight dose once a day for 5 days at first. If you have the horse paste you just use the dial per your weight. But use only 1/5, it is a safe start. Moxi is a bomb if you are very infected. Anti parasitics do not kill, only the die off caused by them. The dead parasites cause an enermous toxic overload. You should be detoxing in the meantime to protect your organs. The reaction can be severe.