CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured my tapeworms---CHIA SEEDS!!!!!!

naturescures Views: 9,781
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,152,609

Re: How I cured my tapeworms---CHIA SEEDS!!!!!!

Logan 2020,

Your story is very inspiring. I have been trying to cure my worms for one and a half years. They were identified at a Costa Rica medical clinic as round worm, but there's a multitude of stringy things in my stool each day and they don't fit the description of round worm. But who knows? I tried many different herbs and finally after a year I tried western medicine. Still I have them. I am still researching and experimenting-- in search of a plant or food medicine that will cure them. I have gotten a lot better at managing them and keeping their numbers down, and my energy up. Thank you for your story. I will be trying Chia seeds. But I would really like to know, if after all this time you are still rid of them and still think Chia seeds cured you.

I don't have a computer at home (by choice). I go to the library for internet use. I hope, if you do reply I can find it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)