CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: toddler/baby with parasites

Views: 844
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,328,689

Re: toddler/baby with parasites

We are going / went through something very similar for a long time, have a 2 and a 4 year old, still nursing the 2 year old as well. We all are on humaworm now, kids on kids formula. All experienced same things as you have described. A few days after starting humaworm for the Kids, they are in much better Spirits, normal bowels and no more visible signs of parasites. I suggest you try that. Give them probiotics after the cleanse and I also give mine homeopathic stuff (Gelsemium, Chamomilla, Okoubaka, Solidago, Derivatio and some more) to better flush the Toxins out, stuff I have from Germany. I think though, that you might be fine without the extra things as well. MAybe you want to start giving them a childrens bee-propolis product after the cleanse, as they may have candida from all the antibiotics they took.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)