CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm still relevant?

Views: 1,578
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,329,541

Re: Humaworm still relevant?

Hi, I have done SP Zymex II with Zypan for a while. At the same time I did a couple colonhydrotherapies (CH) and passed a few Askaris roundworms right away. I think Zymex II is good for the larger Worms, based on my experience. After a few rounds of that I switched over to SP Wormwood Complex. I believe this did a good Job getting more into other Areas of my Body, not just the GI tract. After 5 rounds of that I still felt parasites in my GI tract and in my Body. (I believe after a while dealing with parasites, one developes a good sense of having parasites or not....) I took a break for a few weeks and am currently taking the Humaworm combined with CH. I passed right away a few more larger roundworms and now, I am on day 20 I am passing liver flukes almost every day.
So my advise to you is, try the humaworm. It will do a good job I believe. Also it is good to hit the parasites from different angles to avoid creating resistant ones. But take a break in between the formulas, so they come out again, as some are so smart they go dormant for a while and strike hard again when your immune System is weak.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)