CureZone   Log On   Join
Today's monsters

Laretyure Views: 763
Published: 5 years ago

Today's monsters

I was sure it had to be a glob of mucous but when I inspected it it was very intact and solid, round/leaf shaped about 2 inches in diameter, almost transparent but for a line in the middle that looked like a digestive tract. It reminded me of a jellyfish. Shape was vaguely like a fluke but it did not resemble any fluke picture I've seen. Also there was a very strong cellulose-like protrusion at the top of the leaf where the stem might be. Seems to be a more adult form of some smaller ones I've passed.

When these larger ones exit my eyesight gets better almost instantly and I get nice sense of calm that doesn't last long enough but I'm hoping one day it will last.

I did 3 days of niclosamide last week, not sure if it did much.

Will be trying tinidazole in the next few days. I was suspecting protozoas to be a bigger problem than the larger worms but now I have no idea.

One little bit of interest is every time I have desire to eat meat it's always right on the full moon or when parasite load is high.I can prepare a meal with meat, pass one of the large ones and instantly that desire goes away. I've thought for a long time that they do control appetite and god knows what else.

I may have found an herbal formula as good as the prescription meds but not sure. It's a chinese patent formula called kai yu lao ku wan. Took it 2 years ago but it was too strong, now seems to kill the bigger ones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)