CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Today's monsters

Positive mind Views: 850
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,331,850

Re: Today's monsters

I am happy to hear you are using a chinese formula and that it works. It certainly sounds like a fluke with what you describe is a sucker, which some species have. I have eaten so much raw fish and other seafood i have thought i am infested with them. I have started moxi plus recently as part of a roundworm/threadworm protocol and i see no flukes yet. I am not marketing drugs here though. I know of some others here who posted good results on flukes with pure myrrh as well. What i have also seen from others is that it is hard to get rid of a systemic infection with herbs only. If your eyesight is affected you should consider that it might be affecting your cns. Mattk3 posts regularly on a good formula which is low doses for a longer period of time, prazi, alb, calcium, vitD. I have never had to do this but many did.
It can be that 2 years ago you were too infested so it was too strong. Now your load is better so it works better as well.
Many anti parasitics, meds or herbals need certain conditions to work well and work differently in each individual. Keep cleansing and see how it goes.
Certain pathogens do cause cravings for certain foods in certain periods. I do believe your body might need more energy at times and depriving yourself completely of something is not a good way. I used to push myself to become vegetarian before but it never felt good. Now i eat meats but small amounts and it is fine. Also your body does need a healthy amount of fats to work properly. Craving for carbs and Sugar would sound more something like not normal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)