CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Today's monsters

Laretyure Views: 797
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,331,864

Re: Today's monsters

It does sound like a fluke but I'm pretty sure it isn't one. All the fluke pictures I've seen were not like mucous at all. I've passed these big globs of mucous before too, not knowing if it was a parasite or something else.

It could also have been some sort of scar tissue, god knows.

I agree that now the load is down I can take much stronger medications. I'm just trying to find which medication to really push the limits with.

I still eat meat and fats to some degree but they don't do much for me. Sugar and carbs rev up my metabolism. It used to be the other way around. I also take a lot of mineral supplements, zinc, magnesium, copper, coral calcium, manganese, chromium, boron, iodine, selenium. Vit. d, meh didn't do much for me but I could retry it. Though this summer was the first time in a decade that I could tolerate sunlight, and that had everything to do with abstaining from meat. I noticed a few times over the years that on rare occasions when I wasn't reacting poorly to strong sun it was always either on empty stomach or vegan.

Simple sugars digest higher up in the tract and I think contrary to what a lot of people post here that they do not feed parasites as much as other things that can ferment lower in the tract, but it varies so much from person to person and I've been on both ends of that rope.

I'm down to two things that need to be cleared up, the liver and lower intestine, either it's colon or small intestine. If either one of those cracks I'm going to be a happy camper.

I read Matt's stuff as much as I can, and I've tried some of his ideas already. Prazi is an ongoing experimentation, haven't tried albendazole yet, but I took a truckload of mebendazole.

Usually it's the enemas that get the big ones out. They create gas from hell which does not move unless I do a ton of enemas, then sometimes they just die on their own. I have a confirmed case of h. pylori too, but no idea what to do for treatment yet. It could be just a minor infection compared to the parasites.

Wondering if people here have used tobacco successfully. It's supposed to be a great anti-parasitic. I'm thinking of trying chewing tobacco and swallowing very small amounts of it.

Not eating meat is very interesting because you can interpret what happens as either you need meat and you're weak or it's a herxheimer. I've noticed that the feeling is exactly the same as when I take strong meds or big parasites are dying so I'm leaning very heavily that it's a herx and these big ones like meat.I could care less what I eat so long as I can regain my health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (2)