CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite in head? Or going crazy?

notavinit Views: 3,441
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,991

Re: Parasite in head? Or going crazy?

Not sure if this is still relevant, but I have had the same symptoms in the ears and scalp for a number of years. During a parasite cleanse , they went wild.

I can remember one night I was working late on the computer and I suddenly felt a huge CRACK in what I thought was my brain. Fast forward to the last year or so I have narrowed it down to a huge infestation of some type of worms and or mites in the SCALP, EARS, and NASAL passage.

I have solved 90% of the issue in 3 weeks using E liquid (E cigarette liquid , poured into the ears several times a day ) . For the ears though, the end game appears to be flushing it with salt water too.

For the nasal area, I went hard core and poured two drops of E liquid (not too much ) . I went from the point I could actually see translucent mites or worms in my saliva to nothing at all in two weeks.

You may have an ongoing mite / bird mite infestation so you ear nose and scalp area may be a transit point so long as the infestation continues.

For my scalp, I wash it every day with a mix of African black soap and common table salt . After showering, I style my hair with a mix of baby oil and E liquid.

I would estimate that the scalp is 90% clear in 3 weeks.

I have been plagued by those gnarley white hair / fibres all over my body , but , I can !00% confirm the presence of bird mites in the house , among predator insects . For this, I bought a cheap party fogger with a remote control. I mixed fog juice with the highest strength E liquid and I have been going to town on the house ever since. For the first time, mites come out of hiding in broad day light . Their dusts is all over the place either dead or dying . my kitchen was likely ground zero, but that is now one of the most clear rooms . They are still putting up a fight, but they consistently lose that fight every night .

I am not sure whether new hatchings wake up or whatever , but there is a significant decrease. Full moons are non events. I saw one on the the kitchen ceiling .There was a moth and fly fighting over it . I pulled out the fogger and E liquid . They moth and the fly died first ! THAT’S how hardy they are .

I tried EVERY single recommended treatment protocol, including Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and cedar oil. I can 100% promise you, the nicotine in E-liquid is about 1000% more effective than anything I have used .

You will see plenty of scare advice on nicotine. I am an ex smoker , so granted, I had some acclimatisation to it , but , I basically massage it into every inch of my body for the last month or so and I am alive and functioning in ways I have not been able to do in almost a hellish long year. My skin smells of strawberries (flavour of E liquid ) and not some weird sulphur smell that makes people recoil . I no longer bring on coughing fits when I am in a crowded room. at one point, I could make a whole super market come out in violent coughs.

Clothes are still my hit and mix area. I am in the UK, so no borax . If anyone has any suggestions for clothes; no endless bagging , or soaking, that would be a great help.

The nicotine slows them down so I have been able to learn how they move and where they hide.

I call them bird mites, but honestly, I cannot account for the full extend of weirdness I have seen for the last year. They appear to be able to fly and alter their trajectory .

I am broke, jobless, couchless, divorced and lost one car, but I see an immense amount of light at the end of this miserable tunnel . What a year !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.473 sec, (2)