I confirm fungal nature.
I had it right after using the makeup of a girl who had it (exactly the same, same place, etc). It's contagious, but not with everyone, like warts are, but not as much.
There is an allergic ground. I believe people who are likely to be sensitive to the contagion, have often gluten allergy, cow milk sensitivity and can also possibly have eczema or asthma.
Some are allegic to external other things like metals (but there is digestion reasons too)
So removing everything that causes allergy (cow milk and gluten) is a good cure. Probiotics help a lot too, since food allegy is a digestive condition.