CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone in advanced stage?

LiveMoore Views: 7,141
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,039,014

Re: Anyone in advanced stage?

Ive been right where you are. What you are experiencing is real. The tricky thing with morgellons is that it does mess with our minds and you have to maintain for your health sake. Step back and take a deep breath. Your smarter and bigger than morgellons you just have to get it under control. You gotta get your mind right and the rest will follow. Ditch your fear of morgellons and you will improve greatly. Then adjust your diet and do whatever you need to do to get better. Just remind yourself when you start to panic about whats going on with your body and focus on stopping it. Honestly, I owe my health to the tractor supply company where ive been getting ivermectin horse wormer. Permectin 10% for cattle and sheep. I mix it half and half with some lotion and apply it daily. People can say its not healthy for you all they want to. They have no idea what its like to be where you are and so many others. Also, diflucan or fluconazole is a must because a large components of morgellons is fungal. Seems like its several different things, parasites,fungus and bacteria that all work together. Eradicate them all at the same time to get well. Good luck and God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)