CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any medications that work without doing enemas

HotelParasite Views: 609
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,335,960

Re: Any medications that work without doing enemas

Menbendazole is similar to Alebndazole not fenbendazole.

I think you will have nearly instant results with Fenben and Lufenuron.

If Taurine didn't work for you then your bile ducts are probably blocked. I don't think anyone can win the parasite war without taking some kind of liver and kidney support. I have tried several and only found Solgar Liver Complex to work. You also must take enough magnesium to relax the bile ducts and the colon. Approach the mag slowly as too much mag can cause heart failure. If you suddenly feel weak take some calcium as it is the antidote for too much mag.

It is really ideal to keep the electrolytes balanced.
I take 1000 Mg of calcium twice a day with 2000 Mg of magnesium. I drink coconut water twice a day. Each time consuming 1400 MG of potassium. I am not fond of salt but I have learned to add it to everything. This is NOT your dosage. It is what works for me. Everyone needs to work out what works for them to create balance. As long as I stick to this and take the liver complex the gas is minimal and I have at least 3 BMs a day.

I remember what it was like when the gas just increased and nothing moved. It was hell. I felt like a balloon ready to pop.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)