CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any medications that work without doing enemas

HotelParasite Views: 569
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,336,248

Re: Any medications that work without doing enemas

The ratio of calcium to magnesium is very important.
The recommended by doctors is 2 parts calcium to one part magnesium. 2:1 I have found that 1:2 works best for me. The extra mag will also loosen the larvae phlegm in your lungs so you can cough it up and spit it out.

Your body can only process just so much med. The extra will cause damage of just get flushed. This works the same with vitamins and supplements as it does with parasite meds.

I try never to swallow phlegm as it is full of larvae. I intentionally cough and spit all day. Even if I have food in my mouth when the phlegm comes up. It's gross but better than swallowing it.
Fortunately I don't have to eat with other people and gross them out.

Once you have done fenben and Lufenuron for a while you should add Ivermectin. Use the injectable orally. It is the cheapest cost per milligram and doesn't have but one other thing in it. You don't want a lot of preservatives , binders, or carriers for your body to deal with.

I don't recommend any dairy. Milk is loaded with parasites in larval stage and there is no way to kill them. You can eat cheese if you eat it melted. Use a really good probiotic like Garden of Life Ultra. Never eat anything raw.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.563 sec, (1)