CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured my tapeworms---CHIA SEEDS!!!!!!

Lymeinthecoconut Views: 9,354
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,331,340

Re: How I cured my tapeworms---CHIA SEEDS!!!!!!

The amount of parasites that have been coming out have been drastically reduced. I will also say that if you have low stomach acid as in my case, it is a perfect breeding environment for the parasites. You can add 2 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar to water 15 minutes before each meal or purchase Now foods Betaine HCI with pepsin. If you decide to do the Betaine HCI go slow increasing by one pill every 3 days. Have some baking soda on hand in case you get the stomach ache pain from hell. The baking soda will quickly neutraliize it. This is the dosage to maintain.
Also no sugars or grains...My energy has really exploded since I have been off the Sugar and on the Chia seeds.

Remember patience is the key. No junk food, eating clean...

I am not a doctor just a human fed up with the traditional broken outdated medical System that refuses to look at the body as a whole enterprise

Wishing you success

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.066 sec, (1)