CureZone   Log On   Join
Blackout and dizziness

willysw Views: 10,879
Published: 16 years ago

Blackout and dizziness

Today was my 16th day on The Master Cleanse I was driving my daughter to go get her something to eat and I started to get real dizzy, I felt like I was on drugs. I had to pull over on the side of the road so I would not crash. I then drove to Dell taco and ate one small burrito to get something in my body I felt like I was about to pass out I know its not the right way to break a fast but it was an emergency. I have also been having blackouts for the last 3 days if I stand up to quickly. I don’t know what caused this I have been drinking 6-10 lemonade drinks a day and at least a 2 quarts of water a day I have been doing the salt water flush like I was suppose to and every thing has been going smoothly until today. I have gone to the store and bought some Dates, avocados and salad to eat for the next week. It’s been about 5 hours since I ate the burrito and it has not made me sick so I am thankful for that. Does anyone have any ideas why this happened to me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)