CureZone   Log On   Join
Healing Lips

Views: 1,419
Published: 4 years ago

Healing Lips

Hi. I'm going to get straight to it.

So i developed EC about ten months ago, the worst period was the first four months. Since then, my lips have slowly but surely been healing. My secret? Thoughts.

This is the only advice i can give because it's the only thing that worked for me. My lips were awful and now its barely noticeable.

I understand the frustration and this is probably the last thing you want to hear, but i honestly believe my thoughts are curing my EC. I've discovered how powerful thoughts are. Positive thoughts. Believe you are being cured. Anything you think can manifest itself in reality. All i'm asking is you try this. It'll be hard at first but once you get the ball rolling it wont stop. BELIVE YOU ARE BEING CURED. Look for any signs of improvement and focus on it. Really believe. If you cant, pretend to believe, and you will end up believing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)