CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DE or Turpentine for Roundworms, tapeworms, flukes

Ocean Fae Views: 4,279
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,336,992

Re: DE or Turpentine for Roundworms, tapeworms, flukes

Howdy, first time posting.
I've been on a coffee enema protocol for 9 months straight,
I pass waste prior to the protocol, so I'm not dependent on it.

I've started off the first few months on, H. Clark, HumaWorm, Castor oil, lemon, garlic, misc, oil protocols, all with excellent results, but after months, I felt like I was just getting rid of new spawns, barely keeping up with the new growth. They were fortifying, becoming resistant.

Coffee protocol in conjunction with Chlorella powder to help remove the toxins, minimizing detox symptoms. I eat raw pumpkin seeds every morning and 1 tablespoon (started 1/2 teaspoon) of DE on an empty stomach, and another before I eat poorly. I added Kratom tea at night. Wow, this combo is upping my game. I passed my first parasite over 3'. Another this morning that was a 12", both were embedded with pumpkin seeds every inch or two. The Kratom tea is effective for blood flukes, as it contains mitragynine, an antimalarial effect, so it would make sense Kratom is good for combating blood parasites. BTW Kratom was about to be scheduled 1 by the DEA, but have postponed. You can still order on line.
Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)