CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flying Morgellons Fibres

notavinit Views: 1,861
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,337,348

Re: Flying Morgellons Fibres

Thanks Please do.

I have freestyled and loosely followed a number of protocols .

I have never had any lesions or other major symptoms but mild tiredness, likely due to the stress and all of the cleaning.

Right now, I am, taking:

Moringa Oil
Moringa Powder
Cats Claw
Amino Acid

My diet has been no grains and Genetically-Modified-Organisms free for months, with a few cheat days on some gluten free products. Whilst I feel paranoid and guilty after eating gluten free biscuits, at this stage, I don't see any particular flare up after the fact .

I know I am shedding , but I can now live life with one or two showers a day with a power bath session on the weakened for completion. I see that the particles I am shedding are getting smaller and smaller until they are almost spore sized.

I have really tried EVERYTHING and this simple strategy appears to be the most successful yet , although I am sure the continuous cycling of products has weakened the bastards so it is easy to kill it off right now .

I think there is an inverse relationship between getting better and shedding this crap all over my immediate environment and the false perception that it is getting worse . It seems to me that the body cant simply make the fibres already produced go away , but shed them .

The relatively few manifestations I see appear to now have little energy and I can now see exactly where they are emanating from and they have lost that ghostly appearance when they are energetic and very fast . My nasal / ears system appear to have something in them that has gotten much better . There is a cracking, clicking sensation like they are full of sand , this is sometimes painful if it happens in quick succession. I must say that putting Morninga oil in my ears has made this much better .

I am having the best few days ever. Ironically, I now now see few to no free flying fibres in my home and the perceived infestation of invisible mites is gone . I am left with mild crawling and shedding of small sized fibres from unbroken skin and my respiratory system . Bugs and flies no longer swarm me , it is as if there is something the detect but they actually flee from me when I get close like they are in great fear for life. This also happens with the fibres laying in other environments when an am walking and get close, they suddenly rise and fly away .

I would love to know if my progress is a sign of remission or some calm before the next god awful storm. I would very much like to hear how you treated this, but also please describe milestones that indicate successful treatment.

Sorry to hammer this point again, but thee is too little to guide people whether they are getting worse or better. Please detail to be as best as you can , what went away, how long it took and whether it came back or something new came in its place. It is getting colder here so I am scared that I am mistaken Morg seasonal hibernation for actually getting better. I wont lie, I am now at Ninja status with these bastards but still very scared .I am grateful to not be one of the REALLY bad cases , but am I on that unknowingly on that trajectory ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)