CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flying Morgellons Fibres

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

notavinit Views: 1,809
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,337,647

Re: Flying Morgellons Fibres

Thanks . That's very thoughtful of you to read my old posts . Many of my symptoms have reseeded. I have certainly got the "house full of invisible mites feeling away. I am not sure if this is due to continued rotation of products or a potency of my latest protocol:

1. Several Table spoons of Moringa Powder x 2 per day taken with Greek Yogurt

2. Moringa Tea x 2 per day , once Morninga, once evening

3. Four capsules of Cats Claw x 2 per day

4. 4 Capsules of Amino acids x 2 per day

I shower every day with at least one power bath on the weekend.

I went around in circles for months, but I have found that once you view it as a Fungus and treat it as such , this makes a big difference. It is also important to be aware that there are different classes of symptoms (my research based opinion)

Class 1 - Latent
- These are symptoms you may have lived with for years and dismissed as every day illnesses like IBS, allergies, bloating, weight gain and various mental health issues.

Class 2 - Purging

This is where the fun begins . Various die off / shedding symptoms like seeing fibres emerge from your skin , nausea , fever and bouts of flu like symptoms. This also includes the contamination of your home environment with fungus and an extreme magnetic attraction to mites, fleas, ticks, and all manor of bugs . This stage also appears to acivate many the alien like symtoms we hear of and I still have no explanation to them. For example, I have seen fibres fly under their own propulsion, with coherence and form a swarm with other nearby fibres . The fibres somehow appear sentient: spray a mist of liquid where there is a swarm of spore and you see them flee in an ascape vector . I have seen fibre laying on the ground outside and then fly up high into the air when as I approach.

This stage also causes other people near by to violently cough and itch . To contemplate individual fibers doing this on contact violates the laws of physics as it happens in very large spaces, very quickly, to people very far away from me , so it makes sense that it is some sort of fungus emitting large amounts of spore and fumes .

Class 3 - These are where you have made a wrong turn in treatment to strengthen the infection and it begins to take hold once again.

Fighting each class at the same time exponentially decreases all other classes . All of my remaining symptoms fall under class 2 and there appears to be a radical to marginal improvement each day . What's both unnerving and good is that bugs repel away from me at great speed from great distances now. The infection appears to have little energy left so I can see fibers and spores emerge from my skin and respiratory system whilst my cardiovascular capacity is at a life time high . I recall there was one day what looked like a huge clump of feathers came out from my nose. A day or so after, I ran to catch a train from a distance I would normally expect to be extremely out of breath once I got on the train. To my surprise, I landed on the train as if I had just woke up.

Class 3 symptoms have also all but diminished . On the rare occasion that I have eaten bad food like Chinese takeaway and Pizza, I did not notice any significant resurgence , although the feeling of wondering whether I did some underline damage is not nice.

The facts appears that depending on the level of class 2 and 3 symptoms coming from your body, clothes and the environment will end up covered in spore and fibres very quickly. I think it is underestimate the gargantuan amount of fungus that is inside the body , it really is huge, enough to overwhelm very large spaces and outside too (from a single person ) . Its easy to say now, but take purging as a good sign . In the early days I employed two high strength Ozone generators going the whole day long in various rooms. This appeared to have little effect. But now I see why ! Class 2 symptoms will always be as bad as they are from the bridge of your own nose. It's almost like a cartoon where you are chasing something attached to your own body. Now I am employing an Ozone generator from a different perspective. This is to kill active spores and fibers in the environment . I see what I presume to be fungal dust accumulating on much fewer surfaces . I have blood on my breath for this thing so I am being very aggressive on it at the sign of its weakness. In my view, this is the key to understanding ridding yourself. As each class of symptom gets weaker, you have to be more ruthless until it is completely gone . I am close and I hope these bastards have no more surprises for me.

Until someone comes up with a protocol proven to have a repeatable and predictable cure rate, my presumption is that pretty much all of the main protocols and herbs do weaken these bastards with some exceptions. It's really not a big pharma v herbalist thing when it comes to treatment, but from my experience, at best , all pharmaceuticals are a waste of time and I am suspect that some even make the issue worse. Herbs and diet are simply far more effective. The good news is, along the way, I did cure 30 years of seasonal hay fever; that doesn't at all suggest a causal link between this and GMO's right? (irony ) !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (3)