CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine Required Co Supplements questions?

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

the6step Views: 285
Published: 5 years ago

Iodine Required Co Supplements questions?

Hey. So I'm reading this file:

http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Supplements

And I have a lot of questions regarding Magnesium

1. The first thing I go to do when looking at one of these supplements is to see the dangers, what you shouldn't do, etc. I was reading in some places (like Adrenal Fatigue forum, may or may not have some cross over here) that people taking magnesium were getting really sick... possibly because it depleted sodium or calcium. Is this something I need to worry about?

2. A lot of sources I've read say Calcium and Magnesium go well together... except when reading Iodine literature I'm seeing that you shouldn't take Calcium... what's the deal with that? Doesn't that also just make us deficient in Calcium then? Or is it one of those things where you just take them but at different times?

3. In the document, GinaGirl suggests that Magnesium Chloride is the better version of magnesium... but it's just sort of left there. Is there a consensus on this? If so, what would people say is the more reliable version / brand? (I have a bottle of Alta Magnesium Chloride in front of me... scared to take the full dosage (520mg) off the bat)

4. Lastly, in one of these documents, it's said that you should take the co-supplements for 2 weeks. So is the normal route to take all the co-supplements for 2 weeks, and then go straight to 100mg iodoral, or is it to even skip the 2 week period and go straight for the 100mg (barring spot testing for allergic reactions)? How does Trapper's thoughts align with this guide? He's the person that brought up the 100mg so I'm interested how he aligns with all of this.

5. I did some research regarding negative effects of selenium, and came across this post: //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2137034

The document says that we should start with the co supplements for 2 weeks, but yet this person ran into an issue and ginagirl suggested for that person to get on iodine. It seems like a catch-22: take selenium for 2 weeks and possibly not give yourself iodine, or take selenium with a little bit of Iodine and jump the 2+ week gun the guide specifies. This is a quote I got from the web: "You have to supplement Iodine at the same time [...] you're taking selenium [...], otherwise you are likely creating hypothyroidism". I also found this text in one of the links advocating the co supplements: " [...] if you are iodine deficient, selenium supplements “induce a dramatic fall of the already impaired thyroid function in clinically hypothyroid subjects”. http://pmid.us/2045471 Therefore, if you are already hypothyroid, taking selenium supplements while iodine deficient will make you MORE HYPOTHYROID." What am I supposed to do here?

6. Who is this grizz guy, and can we get this document updated? I can think of like 6 things that stood out to me, but off the top of my head: any products that don't have Amazon links, can we add a possible option for people (people can always research they're own but a good baseline is extremely helpful... I just ran across this document on Wednesday and spent over 30 hours researching all the moving pieces and stuff). Also can we remove any and all Amazon links that point to supplements that have Magnesium Stearate in them? That will eventually do more harm than the supplement would have helped with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)