CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine Side Effects?

the6step Views: 576
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,337,979

Re: Iodine Side Effects?

I'm brand new to the forum and Iodine in general however I've read almost every resource so maybe I can contribute?

First: take the Iodine in the morning especially when starting out... it will cause insomnia if you don't. I took KELP a week ago just to start and I stayed up till 5am.

The stimulated feeling is probably the jittery feeling, but you feel it in a calmer sort of way.

2,000 mgs Vitamin C
200 Ė 400 mgs Magnesium
1/2 tsp Celtic Salt

The above should help, but you need to make sure you are taking the proper forms. For instance, unrefined Sea Salt (that is white) doesn't count. Magnesium oxide doesn't count... you ideally want a glycinate / bisglycinate form of magnesium (or magnesium chloride). Vitamin C needs to be ascorbate / ester c / liposomal.

How much water exactly are you taking? I would also read up on the 100mg Iodine theory... it could be that too much bromide / fluoride is getting into your bloodstream.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.077 sec, (1)