CureZone   Log On   Join
The threadlike split

Lily23 Views: 3,907
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,338,515

The threadlike split

The threadlike split was about a millimetre thin and also in length, it was negligible compared to before the soaks. I knew it was the last appearance of the yeast trying to fight back. Without the soaks it would have been at least a centimetre in size, trying to exfoliate surrounded by white exudations should I dare as to have a coffee or drink as normal people do on a day out and get my lips wet, since the soaks, no crusting, if I completely stopped the the soaks and say drank something sweet such as fruit juices cola etc they would start to go white and crust up. Its not going to happen now because I know what this is, I have yeast I also know its internal as well. 2 years ago I did the tablespoon of olive oil cure taken internally and my lips sort of flushed red but they still peeled I was intrigued but did not continue this as I did not really see it as a possible cure for my e.c which nothing was shifting, I basically I didn't believe that olive oil was the cure. I still take it sometimes a teaspoon when I feel like it,but I prefer it in salad.
There is No build up since the soak, you will have the joy of seeing the build up dissolve into the solution with each soak when you check in the mirror your lips will flush red because of the blood coming to the lips and the total eradication of the fungus yeast.
Your lips will get clearer of build up and you will see the skin staying on for longer, ps checking my diary they stopped exfoliating after 14 days, after which I kept up the soak thinking when are they going to peel?.. they didn't.
As you know I did it for over 30 days..to make sure they did not peel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)