CureZone   Log On   Join
Beta glucan alternatives: Bakers yeast. For strongyloides infection to be used with Fenben?

Amazi Views: 209
Published: 5 years ago

Beta glucan alternatives: Bakers yeast. For strongyloides infection to be used with Fenben?

i just ordered the beta glucan supplement to be on the safe side but in the mean time would it be ok to use the bakers yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae i have around. I know it's not the equivalent in dosage. I did try a teaspoon in water and noticed some strange in my nasal area. It's hard to tell if it was a good thing or bad.

My vitamins are whole food based mostly made with saccharomyces cerevisiae and i always get this similar strange feeling when i take them. I figured why not give it a try. I was hoping to be enlightened on using bakers yeast for this purpose. The only information i found was the use of saccharomyces cerevisiae to slow down alcohol inoxication. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)