CureZone   Log On   Join
SSKI / KCI / Iodine / Iodide / Potassium / Potassium Chloride / Sodium. What are the relation of all of these? What should I be doing?

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
the6step Views: 417
Published: 5 years ago

SSKI / KCI / Iodine / Iodide / Potassium / Potassium Chloride / Sodium. What are the relation of all of these? What should I be doing?

I've been doing a lot of research for the past week.

Where I'm at right now, is I'm taking the co supplements in that document right now (selenium, vit c, vit d, boron, magnesium, zinc, cofactors) and after one more week, I'm doing the 100mg iodine as trapper suggested (I THOUGHT this is what iodoral was, which I bought and have)

He also suggested potassium. So I got Potassium Chloride powder (KCI I believe). But then I'm looking at these SSKI posts and I figured it was just iodine... but I'm reading that people like to take Iodoral WITH SSKI and now I'm all types of confused. I'd like to be doing iodine / iodide & potassium, I think that's the thing being suggested by others such as you Trapper. How do I best do this? Can someone help me make heads or tails what all this is and what is suggested I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)