CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Ecaccutane please follow the protocol

Lily23 Views: 3,756
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,086

Hi Ecaccutane please follow the protocol

Hi Ecaccutane, please follow the protocol Epsom Salts in the evening 30 mins and 6 mins in the morning will kill this nasty infection. My heart goes out to you having read your posts, you will see a difference in 14 days you did not have this horrible condition as long as me. Fungus/yeast cannot live in a saline and oxygenated medium as is the soak. I will post all the crazy things I have tried, this worked because no one thinks of soaking the lips to effect a cure. I am cured, I can go out, eat what I like, etc..the only thing I am aware of now is that I have candida and I proved it to myself because the soak worked. I am now concerned about my internal organs and the need to clear the candida from within, the lips I have got sorted out.

You will have to trust me through the integrity of my posts that I am healed, the therapy works, and I don't know how to upload pics. my greatest communication to you is the cure, if you just soak your lips in the Epsom Salt solution and see for yourself the results in around 14 days, it should work quicker with you since my condition was way longer than yours.

If you've got candida the soak will work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

2.336 sec, (1)