CureZone   Log On   Join
To answer your questions

Lily23 Views: 3,703
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,354

To answer your questions

To answer your questions,

1. Eat what you like within reason, I have junk food twice a month, the rest of the time my diet is normal, fish, vegetables, fruit, rice, pasta no red meats or fowl.
If I try to be too strict with my diet i usually end up breaking it, so be kind to yourself, whilist maintaining a reasonably healthy Diet the odd pastry or chocolate is OK i usually follow up with a spoon of coconut oil if I am going to indulge! in my coffee for example. Before I healed myself with the Epsom Salt soak, I have gone on many diets nothing happened, the condition did not budge.

2. You may be suprised to find that just by soaking the lips as I suggested that by week 2 hopefully you won't have
to be careful how you eat, because the saline solution will be automatically clearing the infection and your lips will start to become more normal. The coconut oil on wet lips also acts as a barrier so dont be too worried about how you eat. You are worried because your lips are probably feeling hard splitting and sore, and the idea of eating freely does feel not natural for you in their present state, I know because i have been in that position

3. Am i 100% healed..I am still soaking every other day for 6 minutes approximately in the morning or evening and putting on coconut oil, they dont peel, split, or go white, I feel I need time to slowly wean myself off the cure to be completely 100%, but I am delighted at how I can live my life now, so I havent stopped, like I said in a post if had to do this every day of my life (soaking them approx 5 minutes in the morning and evening) to maintain smooth lips, my lips are a normal colour because the yeast has gone.

4. I healed fast because I targeted the diseased area! with the right cure! My candida is manageable, but i know that without being careful with diet you know which foods I mean it can grow out of hand into some other condition. I too thought that in order to heal e.c you had to clear the candida from the body...that is the long way, the guy who healed his athletes foot in Epsom Salts didnt go on any diet I thought i havent tried this yet and it worked.

good luck with the cure

Ps its better to soak lips in small shot glass or egg cup holder cos its easier to do rather than a big glass!!
regards. Do you drink with a straw most of us had to, I would drink with a straw
until you see results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

2.391 sec, (2)