CureZone   Log On   Join
Acid mantle of our skin is wacked

Lily23 Views: 3,788
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,468

Acid mantle of our skin is wacked

Acid mantel of our skin is wacked by ec
I was delighted to see that Epsom Salts ph was around 5 like our skin. Have been asked if I am 100% healed, I feel healed because no peeling, build up, splitting, or whatever, but I am continuing the soak for about 6 minutes morning and evening. I will eventually wean myself off the soaks, I am wiping my lips after the soaks with a thin slice of lemon just the once over to restore the acid balance. I read that witch hazel is also very good diluted one part witch hazel to 5 parts with water. I then put on the coconut oil.

i mention this because our stratum corneum has been abused by many failed therapies and our own biting etc...

The Epsom Salts being almost identical to human skin makes it a safe option for prolonged use.

i don't know when i will stop the soaks, it's a small inconvenience for the huge inconvenience that e.c is in ones day to day life. We need to restore our acid mantle thats how the yeast got in anyway, through a damaged stratum corneum with yeast and enzymes in our saliva which made it a breeding ground for the ec to take hold.

Would like to take a small break from the forum and check back how people are doing. The infection is way below the skin and i dont know of any other method that can reach the skin in all its layers apart from one being water based, I tried oils, didnt work. Diets although good can be a hassle like living only on greens for a year! just joking.

regards to all who read this post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.702 sec, (1)