CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium Deficiency

Amazi Views: 1,315
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,814

Re: Magnesium Deficiency

I'm wondering if the calcium i get from calcium Bentonite clay would suffice since i am taking alot of it. I'm also giving myself enemas with it. I am getting rid of a load of parasites with it. Especially ascaris. I have been hesitant to use it as i thoguht it might pull the meds i am taking but it does not and has actually assisted my healing alot. I don't know what i would do without it.

I've found that spirulina, epsom salt, calcium Bentonite clay, castor oil and aloe vera with the skin. Yes the skin. You can eat the skin. All these ngs serve to push out and pull toxins and parasites. The calcium Bentonite clay eliminated the numb scalp i had from the toxin build up. If you're interested i can send you my current protocol. I am not healed but my treatment has helped.

Anyway the clay is calcium based so i must get some from that. I also use calcium ascorbate for my vit c source.

I don't feel an issue with the magnesium at this point i actually have diminished births. I am constantly killing so that might play a role. But it's a blessing to know that i was missing this on my skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)