CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida. Bacterial prostatitis? parasites

Amazi Views: 1,346
Published: 5 years ago

Candida. Bacterial prostatitis? parasites

I've been lured to the Candida Forum by a malady or a multitude of symptoms that i've had for the last 6 yrs. So far i've spent most of my time on the parasite forums dealing with a ccomplicated strongyloide, Ascaris infection. I am getting better but one symptom hasn't arisen on the forums. That is what i miht term bacterial prostatitis but i really don't know. I feel that i might be candida.

Can i just jump ahead to the symptom and i really want to apoplogize ahead because it's probably. Not what you want to hear.

I get this attack of little itchy internal and external things emanating from my genitals when i get an erection. It multiplies when i kegel or accidentally kegel when erect which is something you can't avoid. This creates a blockage somewhere in my intestines. And when i eat after erection i'm bloated for a full day until i load up with apple cider vinegar or hcl. Sounds weird. I always assumed it was a parasite but no one has identified this symptom. And up until recently i noticed that the pictures posted by some people for candida resemble the yellow flaky sludge i get out of my enemas daily. To no end. I'm loaded with this stuff.

I just want to identify the problem. Doctors are no help. Test show nothing.

i started to take candida support but would love to avoid an Antibiotic if i can. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.855 sec, (1)