CureZone   Log On   Join
update - new treatments

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
jsl123 Views: 1,605
Published: 5 years ago

update - new treatments

Hey everybody! just thought id check in and say hello since i haven't been active on the forum for months now. i still check once a week to have a read and see if anything new is happening. I'm really glad theres some good talk going on regarding with people working with their doctors.

anyways- time is finally on our side! were so close to new potential treatments just to name a few dupilumab, crisaborole these drugs are purely designed for eczema so if your like me and many other dermatologist who think ec is just a form of dermatitis,eczema get excited! the ointment is already filed to fda and is waiting for approval which is due by january so literally could be ready for the public by january/feburary. dupilumab is thought to be available for the public by march/may these new treatments are specifically designed for eczema so its very promising.

iv also been reading up on JAK INHIBITORS these are a new class of drugs which treat a wide variety of auto-immune and inflammatory conditions

i haven't been to a doctors office for a year now but in december ill be walking into a few clinics and trying to find a dermatologist who will help me and getting ready for hopefully some of the new treatments. there are a couple of other treatments iv been reading up on but i think these 3 will be my options for 2017.

im a strong believer ec is from the family of dermatitis/eczema and I'm quite positive next year is a LIFE CHANGING YEAR! iv waited a long time for this and its finally here can't wait any longer i just hope it comes quick because iv missed out on so much in life.

apart from that lifes been alright. Iv got quite a few forced spots now which are appearing which sucks but it is what it is. I'm quite certain once the lips are cured the spots won't be so noticeable. iv really switched the hope button on since the last couple months because iv finally got new treatments to try which gives me hope!

anyways hope everyone is going ok. don't give up guys and if anyone once to contact me just message me and ill get back to you eventually. i will check back during the week if anybody wants to comment!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)